CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2017-09-24 12:09:48 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

southern miss slacker (304)

Re: Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere wrote:

I said it before: I don't like the cops, either- at all. They're a legitimized gang at this point. That said, you don't protest the cops by disrespecting soldiers. The anthem has fuck all to do with the cops. The anthem is for the citizen soldiers that earned us our country, NOT the cops.

actually, from almost all I have seen and heard from the military veterans and soldiers they are good with this.

take note who the last guy on the right is.

Saints_Panthers_Football_99966.jpg

#42 2017-09-24 12:12:28 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

the guy who started it all. Gulfport, Ms native Chris Jackson. where is he now?

AP_96031602495

#43 2017-09-24 12:14:47 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Black Diamond Reb (418)

southern miss slacker wrote:

Military veterans and soldiers they are good with this.

http://thespun.com/football/one-steeler … nal-anthem

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#44 2017-09-24 12:35:57 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

The Pittsburgh Steelers decided to stay in the locker room during today’s anthem.....

Except for one, who happens to be a vet that did 3 tours in Afghanistan. Curious to see how his jersey sales change next week....

Alejandro-Villanueva-595x383.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#45 2017-09-24 12:46:51 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

what would really make an impact and would really open a discussion on change, and change would come much Quicker, would be if they sat out the games. I wonder why they have not sat out and boycotted the games? yeah, we know why.  roll  roll

#46 2017-09-24 13:11:15 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

what would really make an impact and would really open a discussion on change, and change would come much Quicker, would be if they sat out the games. I wonder why they have not sat out and boycotted the games? yeah, we know why.  roll  roll

Baby Hebert did that and it worked.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#47 2017-09-24 13:53:37 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

If I were the owner of the Saints I would walk into the locker room after the game and I would say anybody who sat on their fat asses out there during the national anthem pack up your bags and get the hell out of here. You are no longer employed by this organization. You will not receive another check. Do not come back here. I have instructed the coach to call up practice squad players to take your place. Anybody else that wants to sit on their ass say so now. Because you can leave along with the others.
Let them sue. It would be very easy to prove that this kind of action by employees is hurting the business.  Then I would sell the franchise and get the hell out.

#48 2017-09-24 14:13:30 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Trump fan (14)

Richard peddy hit nail the on the head. Stand for the goddamn anthem or get the fuck out

I support the free speech but not when it comes when people are disrespecting our boys in the middle east. love the flag.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n … 698122001/

#49 2017-09-24 14:26:05 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

GawdFearinEagle (14)

SoMs Eagle wrote:

If I were the owner of the Saints I would walk into the locker room after the game and I would say anybody who sat on their fat asses out there during the national anthem pack up your bags and get the hell out of here. You are no longer employed by this organization. You will not receive another check. Do not come back here. I have instructed the coach to call up practice squad players to take your place. Anybody else that wants to sit on their ass say so now. Because you can leave along with the others.
Let them sue. It would be very easy to prove that this kind of action by employees is hurting the business.  Then I would sell the franchise and get the hell out.

The thing is, though, the Saints played really well today. "Fuck whitey" is apparently a great way to build a shared identity.

#50 2017-09-24 15:24:58 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

GawdFearinEagle wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

The thing is, though, the Saints played really well today. "Fuck whitey" is apparently a great way to build a shared identity.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g5Vg

#51 2017-09-24 16:25:47 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

so this was posted on facefuck.

21768288_10155542897902850_4001134536586317856_n.jpg?oh=8fc0b5b1f6c33766f0c8c72ac5b03ca3&oe=5A4FA7C1

and a lady responded to it by saying. "did he really say that?"

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-09-24 16:27:29)

#52 2017-09-24 16:27:05 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

stinkfist (764)

Trump fan wrote:

Richard peddy hit nail the on the head. Stand for the goddamn anthem or get the fuck out

I support the free speech but not when it comes when people are disrespecting our boys in the middle east. love the flag.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n … 698122001/

naw dude....you don't let 'em out of the cage until the game starts..............unless it's this guy

DKgT64SXcAA9LDD.jpg:large

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#53 2017-09-24 16:28:17 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5A4FA7C1

That's hilarious.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#54 2017-09-24 16:29:33 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

stinkfist (764)

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5A4FA7C1

and the msm continues to pine about the losses and bird shite on their face they receive daily.....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#55 2017-09-24 16:43:59 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Mao Tse-gore (412)

GawdFearinEagle wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

You're right. It all boils down to: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Famericanmexorist.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F06%2Fkill-whitey-fist2.jpeg&f=1

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

#56 2017-09-24 16:48:08 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Mao Tse-gore wrote:
GawdFearinEagle wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

You're right. It all boils down to: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt … 2.jpeg&f=1

well, they do have a good point. I mean, literally thousands of police have got away with murder simply by stating these 7 words. "I felt my life was in danger". that is all they have to tell the DA everytime there is an officer involved shooting that killed a civilian. Those 7 words will get you off the hook. that's all they have to say.

#57 2017-09-24 16:51:19 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

I wonder what is going to happen to the black cop that killed the white australian lady who had called the police to her house to report a possible rape in the alley behind her home? That cop was sitting in the passenger seat of the patrol car and shot across his partner sitting in the driver seat. no camera's were rolling but I wonder what his partner will say happened?

#58 2017-09-24 17:04:35 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

What do idiots expect. Today no one respects the police. They say drop the weapon and the perp threatens them. They shoot him and the family sues and gets a million. I'm all for the cops shooting these fools that threaten them and want to fight. The way I look at it, one noncompliant psycho taken out of the population probably saves at least one innocent life.
I don't care what you look like, you do as you're told in situations involving police and you won't be shot. Period.

#59 2017-09-24 17:46:10 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle wrote:

What do idiots expect. Today no one respects the police. They say drop the weapon and the perp threatens them. They shoot him and the family sues and gets a million. I'm all for the cops shooting these fools that threaten them and want to fight. The way I look at it, one noncompliant psycho taken out of the population probably saves at least one innocent life.
I don't care what you look like, you do as you're told in situations involving police and you won't be shot. Period.

you've obviously not been paying attention lately to what has been happening to people who have.

#60 2017-09-24 18:01:30 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

as I say, the majority of veterans and current military personnel support their right to protest in this manner.

http://www.sunherald.com/news/nation-wo … 6.html#fmp

Board footer